Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One car family

So we sold Rich's car about 2 months ago. We decided to sell it because if anything broke down in it, we couldn't afford to fix it...meaning we would be left with only one car anyways. It has worked out great because if I need the car during they day and he has to work, Landyn and I just drop him off at work and pick him up after. But unfortunatly yesterday I ran out of bananas for Landyn, so this morning she only got rice cereal which she really was not happy about. She actually wouldn't even eat it. I really don't want to go to the grocery store after Rich is home from work and the gym, which will be around 8:30 tonight. Also the fact that I will have nothing to feed Rich when he gets home, is a problem as well. The grocery store is 2 miles away... one way. I will be pushing Landyn in her stroller for a total of 4 miles...in 85 degree heat. I guess i'll cross ice cream off my list, suck it up and pack lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment